Hi Jaquie

It has been a long time (like about 5 years) since we have exchanged
e-mail    How are you doing post transplant?  Are you still practicing.?

I had developed runaway dyskinesia and had DBS which has helped
tremendously.  Of late I have become somewhat incontinent  and have bad
speech problems and can no longer walk without a walker although I had
some difficulty prior to PD due to polio I had as a child I use a power
wheelchair to get around.  As you may recall I have given up my practice
of psychiatry prior to my transplant except for a brief part-time return

With my DBS I have no significant dyskinesia and no peiods of being
frozen,  HOw are you doing?

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer, MD