This would change CA's constitution with language that would negatively impact stem cell research, defining a person as existing from the moment of conception.  It is touted as an inform the parents of teenage abortion law, but has far reaching implications with this language which impacts non-abortion issues.

I know that if we did not have these obstacles to cures, I'm probably too old to benefit, but it just makes me madder than hell to think that I have to try to fight this when I can barely function and that people like Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell are calling the shots.  They really put an ugly face on 'Christianity".
Ray

Ray