Hi, my name is Sheri, the University of Wisconsin gave me the information on your group.  I am 57 and have been dealing with Parkinsons like symptons for the last couple  of years.  I was finally diagnosed just a few months ago.  I am presently on medication and seem to be doing much better. I am very interested in getting all the information I can about PD.  My daughter is a RN and has been a great help. I have also joined a support group, but missed the first meeting.  I am looking forward to the next meeting which I will be attending.  I think any time you can meet new people in your area it is a good thing!!!!