Laureen had a bad reaction when she switched from Sinemet to generic, but it
might not have been the medication's fault.  She had some other things going
on at the time, and the reaction might have had nothing to do with the meds.
Her neurologist told her that no other of his patients has complained about
the generic.  Whatever the case, she's back on Sinemet.  Scott

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5200