Yes, I want to stay off meds as long as possible.  The tremor is not bad when
I am using the hand but when I am still or tired or upset, it sure is
different.  I am trying to cope with all these symptoms. Now that I think back about
all my aches and pains and going to the orthopedic Dr, I must have had this
for years only that the tremor and rigidity diagnosed it.  I am going to
Baltimore to check out a study and a good international Dr. there in Dec.  Some
people think I may not have PD but I am convinced.           Debbie