Joan, what a wonderful story, and I am so happy for you.  These people  are
evidently the ones we need in the Parkinson World, and with you, they  probably
could lick the world.

Thank you for all you do, and I loved reading your account of what
transpired, only sorry we weren't there to see your beaming face and all the  love.
Enjoy all of this, you deserve it.

There are not enough thank you's for what people go out and do in our
community.  And in case, it is not well known, Joan is in a wheel chair,  but it has
not dampened her energy or spirit.
Thanks again, old friend, we love you.
Brig and Gerry