I have been diagnosed with PD since "98 and the symptom that bothers me  most
is the tremor.  I am struggling to decide on Medicare prescription  plans and
am discovering the actual cost of my medication which was completely  covered
by my previous insurance.  I take Sinemet CR 25/100, time released  3 times
daily and  Amantadine 100 mg 3 times daily.  The Sinemet,  which is
brand-named, is much more costly than its generic counterpart.  I  am hesitant to order
the generic because it would not be as effective with the  tremor's as the
brand name, especially the time released feature.  Does  anyone have any
experience with brand-name versus generic Sinemet?  Is this  the medication that's
controlling my tremors or is it the  Amantadine?