You are a prime candidate for

_Parkinson's Recovery Project_ (http://www.pdrecovery.org/)

========Original Message========
Subj: Re: Shoulder Shrugging ( Ssme leg symptoms)  Date: 11/7/2005 2:11:37
A.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   To: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   Sent on:
I was just recently diagnosed with PD.  After  about 8 months seeing an
orthopedic for pain in the back, left thigh and left  leg associated with leg
weakness and limping.  Your symptoms sound like  mine.  Then when I got the
tremor in
the left hand, I went on line and  diagnosed myself.  Confirmed by the
neurologist.  To see Dr. Weiner  at Univ. of Md. in Baltimore in late Dec.
On no
medication as of  yet.  I do not like taking medication but I guess I will
have to.
Now  have pain in left arm and stiffness in shoulder and hand weakness.   What
can I expect next?  Depressed about this  situation..........Debbie

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
In  the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn