Hi Sherri:  I was just diagnosed last month.  I am 63 and retired but very
active with my grandchildren.  It seemed like a very easy diagnosis after the
tremor started after going to my orthopedic for months for leg and back pain.  I
am going to exercise and water aerobics.  I just want to keep going.  The
tremors are bothersome but I hate to take meds but may have to.  I will see
another Dr. in late Dec.   Good luck.   Debbie            This is all so new to