I agree SamB is  the cruelest man alive.

Just watched Frontline program on how "pro-lifers" are winning, shutting down abortion clinics, by passing state laws to restrict and obstruct abortion clinics.

This issue doesn't affect me, but tying abortion to NT, ESCR, does.  CA's Prop 73
contains language that goes way beyond parental notification of abortion for underage teens by defining cells as people, undercutting ESCR or NT.  These people are very crafty and they care very little for actual people.   A Republican friend emailed me that when she worked in Sheriffs office/child abuse, 70% of teens in question were incest victims.

I have applied for Parkinson's  research participation in South Korea and know if Brownback wins I could become a criminal.

I don't know what we can do to wake people up.
Rayilyn Brown