----- Original Message -----
From: Charleen Chu
To: rayilynlee
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: CNN.com - 'I had brain surgery while I was awake' - Nov 10, 2005

Ms. Brown,

Thanks for sending me that. It's good to see another photo of you. I have sent it to my siblings.

Would you consider sending your opinion on supporting NIH research to your representatives? They will be deciding the fate of many labs next week.
If so, this is a convenient website. They only have the draft letter to the House filled in, and you will need to copy the message into the box for whatever message you want the Senators to get. Please feel free to forward to anyone you like.

http://capwiz.com/faseb/home/

Thanks
Charleen
Charleen T. Chu, M.D., Ph.D.