Hi, I see Dr. Gallagher and live in Madison. I would love to talk to you and meet the people in your group.  I am sure you are a excellent source of information.  I will interested in your views of Dr. Gallagher.  Please feel free to call me if you would like, 249-8950.  Thanks for responding, I have had lots of responses, some great others very strange.  Yours is the first one I have responded back to! Do you go to the support group that meets on the first Thursday of the month?  I missed the first one, but hope to attend the next one.

Sheri Harper

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:11:37 -0600
Subject: (no subject)

Dear Sheri.
Hi and welcome to the list am a 60 year old retired physician.. I have
had PD since 1989., and DBS surgery. I see DR Gallagher at UWH. I
have been involved the Madison Area support group with for most of the
16 years. Who is your neurologist.? Where are you located? I am in
Middleton.. I also belong to an informal group which meets once a month
where we get together and just talk about how we are doing. Possibly
we could get together and and talk in person or by phone. You can
reach me at 608-833-9336.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer MD