Dear Listmembers,

as I told you recently, I am studying how people help themselves. I am
writing an article in which I quote some of you, but without saying which
list I mean, nor do I quote names or any information that reveals anything
negative or embarrassing. Does anybody of you object to this kind of
quoting? Once finished writing or once published, depending on your
preference, I could send the article to anybody interested.

If you want to write to me off list, here is my email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much!

Annette Leibing

Annette Leibing, PhD
Medical Anthropologist