-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tabatha Dagata
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Requip and RLS

I take Requip for PD and I also have RLS. I was diagnosed with RLS a few
years before being diagnosed with PD. Requip has helped my PD symptoms
some...but
it has done little for my RLS. Of course, there's always a dosage increase.
(I'm only on 5 ml a day when I should be on 7 - 10 at the least.) Increasing
always makes me too tired and I've even had a few fainting spells when I've
tried
to increase beyond 5. I'm 36-years-old with a son (age 9) and a daughter
(age
15) and I just don't have time to be that tired. So, my symptoms (both PD
and
RLS) could probably lesson if I'd give in more easily to increases when
told.

Always,
Tabatha