We allow blood and kidney donations, so what is wrong with egg donation.even if the charges are true?  I read that researchers would be in a better position than most women to know the risks:  Ray

"Dr. Hwang Woo-suk's stem cell research cannot be criticized if the eggs his team used were voluntarily procured, the Seoul National University
Hospital said yesterday quoting U.S. law firms"