Has anyone noticed the ads for Requip for Restless Leg Syndrome on TV?

I think most of the PD drugs are dangerous and make you worse.  I know they work well for some people.  I also wonder if potential RLS patient users know that Requip is a PD agonist.

When I was in CA a lady who worked at the post office had her tremor controlled for one year with Mirapex. When I last saw her we touched shaking hands.  She had to retire early because she  was vomiting at work   from Sinemet.  At that time we shared an arrogant, fascist-like neurologist who was very "aggressive" on drug treatment. If you saw him you had to follow his orders.  He kept people waiting for hours in his waiting room, I swear some had been there from the day before.
I think my drug-phobias are well-founded.

Ray