I recieved a mail from the list server today.  It indicated I posted it and the attachment contained a virus.  I assure you all I did not send it nor does my system have a virus that sent it.  Fortunately the listerver filtered it out.  Now if is would only do that to most of the politically slanted and negative postings this board would become more useful as a tool for PD sufferers instead of a tool for the US Democratic Party.

The note no doubt came from someone on this list that is infected by a virus and had my email in their address book.

Please note I am still alive and scan this list for useful information.  On rare occasion it does have some.

Love to all

Theresa