I believe that my article (which is for a specialized journal in medical
anthropology) will be ready in 1 month or so. There are some other tasks I
have to finish before. All quotes from this list will be either completely
modified or the author of the quote will be asked his or her permission. The
two persons who wrote to me will not be quoted at all, not even in a
modified form. Is that acceptable for you?

I am sorry for taking your time, but I do not want to hurt anybody's
feelings. It should be added that the article talks very positively about
this list.

Thank you so much,

Annette