Okey-dokie. So I'm a big  cry-baby. But I doubt that all by itself, it  had
much to do with anything .. Remember Robert Dolezall with his  projects'
information  and  the prescense the of Brad Udall were there with ne. They
were at least able to verbalize reasons of why the Senator should support
us. Anyone interested in this little story, read about it in the books "When
Parkinsons strikes early" and "saving Millie"". Monies from the sale of
these books goes to 'rhe cause"

Okey-dokie. So I'm a big  cry-baby. But I doubt that had much to do with
anything .. Remember Robert Dolezall with his  projects'  information  and
the prescense of Brad Udalll were there with ne. They were at least able to
verbalize reasons of why he should suooort us. Anyone interested in this
little story, reas about it in the books "When Paarkinsonss strikes early
and saving Millie. Monies from the sale of these books goes to 'rhe cause"

Smile

Maryhelen

Smile

Maryhelen