> I've been trying to see if I can cancel out the arm tremor  with an
> electrical current - using one of those electric muscle exercisers that
> claim to build muscle strength.  So far just a change in rhythm ....

I wouldn´t think it would work. The muscle exercisers just make the muscle
contract. The tremor has a deeper root.
John manages to quieten his tremor with a few puffs of cannabis. It increases
the rhythm for a short while then stops the tremor. Handy if he has to write.
or sign a paper.
Maryse cg John 76,16