-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: 11/21/05 02:00:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Barb Mallut
 ART I TO REMBER BARB MALLUT TELL HELLO (FLASH DON MCKINLEY
I have been in touch with Barb Mallut's sister.  Barb had been an
early contributor to the list, and I expect that a few of us
oldtimers will remember her.  Barb, for those of us around long
enough to have read her e-mails, was institutionalized several years
ago.  Today, Sunday is her birthday.  Barb  has dementia, with some
good days and some bad days.  I'm sure that she would like to hear
from listmembers who remember her.  I have her address and more
information about her well-being, which does not properly belong on
the list, but I'll gladly send it to any of you who remember her and
who request it off list.

Art