Lynette, welcome to Parkinsn.

We have been an international Parkinson's support group for the last 13 years.

The archives containing every message sent to Parkinsn is searchable on the
Parkinsn website at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

The archives can be searched on any page that has a gray searchbox. Weekly,
our own search engine indexes the content of most of the major Parkinson's
organizations. The PIENO search engine has found the answers  to your
neurological, medicine questions.

Lynette, there are several support groups in the Sacramento Valley. I would
suggest you look at this site:

http://www.parkinsonsacramento.org/groups.html

Barbara Patterson and I are glad you have joined us.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn