Hi   I am Debbie from Maryland.  I was diagnosed in October and feel I have
had it longer with back and leg pain.  I am unsteady on my feet too and get
tired easily.  I have a left hand tremor.  After seeing an orthopedic DR. for
months, I noticed the tremor and diagnosed myself online.  Then waited a month
for apt. with neurologist.  I am on no meds and see another Dr. in Dec. in
Baltimore.  I want to feel better with the unsteady feeling, pain, and tremor and
general shaky feeling at times.  I hate to take meds and am afraid of the side
effects so any info about them would be helpful.  I am very active with my
grandchildren.  I am 63.      DEBBIE