From the OCLC database:

Cyclic form and the English mystery plays :a comparative study of the English biblical cycles and their continental and iconographic counterparts /

Peter Happé
2004
English Book Book 349 p. : 7 ill. ; 23 cm.
Amsterdam ; New York : Rodopi, ; ISBN: 9042016523 (hd. bd.)

Elza C. Tiner
Professor of English
John M. Turner Distinguished Chair
  in the Humanities
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Lynchburg College
Lynchburg, VA 24501

-----Original Message-----
From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion on behalf of Wright, Stephen K
Sent: Thu 12/15/2005 9:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New book?

Dear PERFORMers and REEDers:

I thought that I had seen a reference to a recent book by Peter Happe that had to do with biblical cycles (if there were such beasts) in England and on the Continent, but now I can't seem to track it down.  The LOC online catalogue doesn't list it.  Has my memory failed me completely?  Does the book exist and if so, can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks in advance.

Steve Wright