I replied to a similar posting once before.  Again, I recommend that anyone
interested in pursuing the avenue below read *all* the downloadable
literature.  You can do so from the Web site.  Again, please read it *all*
before making up your mind.  The writer has her heart in the right place, no
doubt, but you might (as I did) find quite a number of her statements highly
questionable.  Scott

>===== Original Message From "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"
>For those not on meds, here is something to check out
>http://pdrecovery.org/
>Alan

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology