From: "kbachn" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:26 PM
Subject: question

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone have knowledge of the effects of taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
can it have a negative effects?  I'm a young onset case, and througfh some
research discovered that ALC may help and had been taking it for 6 months or
so on and off.  My parkinson symptoms have been getting worse since my
dianosis about a year ago, just wondering if it's a natural progression or
if it's because of the ALC (and ginseng) that i've been taking.

> Any insight would be much appreciated.
>
> Thank You and Regards, Ken Nguyen (Ottawa - Canada)

mailto:[log in to unmask]