My name is Duane Eyman and I was diagnosed with PD 6 months ago but i know I have had it a at least 3 years.My Neuro is Dr Clark in  Laurence Ks areat guy and I don't think you would have wait longer than a few days for an appointment.I am 75 years old and doing very well ..an occasional tremor and memory problems but I've learned to put up with.I was broken up pretty bad a couple of years ago in a motorcycle accident so it is hard for me to know how much of the aches and pains are PD or from the accident.I am learning a great deal from others comments.......My Email is [log in to unmask]