Hello all,

Does anyone have knowledge of the effects of taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine?  can it have a negative effects?  I'm a young onset case, and througfh some research discovered that ALC may help and had been taking it for 6 months or so on and off.  My parkinson symptoms have been getting worse since my dianosis about a year ago, just wondering if it's a natural progression or if it's because of the ALC (and ginseng) that i've been taking.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thank You and Regards, Ken Nguyen (Ottawa - Canada)