Well Ray I don't know how to take your answer.  Is it sarcasm? or are  you
serious?

We are all driven by religion and politics.  If on this forum we leave
religious and political agenda at home and discuss this disease, the symptoms,
breaking medical news, our feelings about the disease and stay away from putting
anyone down it would go a long way toward helping one another directly.

For example political rants that go on forever do alienate people and they
don't really further any cause.  This just becomes a forum for  the poster to
feel that if they yell the loudest they can silence others  voices.  By the way
it does work, ganging up and yelling that  is.  This forum has lost many
valuable contributors when regular  posters gang up on them and all yell together
when they feel that any person is  making a point that is not in keeping with
the gangs political and anti  religious agenda.

If you really want to stop posting politically biased, anti religious  and
inflammatory statements then I applaud you.  It is good to see you  have come to
realize avoiding politics and religion will go a long way toward  getting
this list back to the useful list it once was.

Peace and Love to all

Theresa