my name is Marsha Lance and I was diagnosed with Parkinson in June. Ii live Sn Antonio Texas. I am 58 yrs old so I was a bit surprised when Dr Ondo at the Baylor Clinic said I had young-onset Parkinsons. The neurologist  here sent me to Baylor in Houston TX to have it verified at the clinic there.  I do have Parkinson.  Knowing was a relief. I have had symtoms for years.  Now I have an answer.  I also have fibromyalgia so I thought some of the symptoms were from that but some didn't fit that pattern. I hope this makes sense, I am very nervous.  I have no one too talk to except my dear husband of 39 years.  He works 12 hours a day so I am alone a lot of the time.  I have no family here and no real friends because I was a full time care-giver to my father who died in April.  He was diagnosed with Parkinson's the month before he died. I have always been a stay at home mom so I have no career to help take up time. So I am very lonesome and need someone to talk to. Sorry this is !
 so long.
 I will do better after I understand the how things works.
  I will sign off now
  Thank You
  Marsha

MARSHA