Rick
I agree with you.  I read everything that is on this list and much more,
but it doesn't ruffle my feathers.  Its life out there in the world and
we all live with what is handed out.  If someone doesn't agree with you
or you with them, its a free   country and all we have to do is turn it
off or delete.  I rather enjoy the bickering anyway  Call me strange if
you wish.  Struggling every day with  PD changed my  whole attitude on
life for the better.

Pam