I live alone also and can appreciate your feelings in wrapping gifts and
addressing cards.  Yesterday my nephew put up the tree that we went out
and cut on Saturday.  I hiked through the woods like an ordinary person,
but paid for it yesterday.  I never finished decorating the tree because
I could hardly move.  My feeling on this has always been.......it will be
there tomorrow so don't worry about today.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and lots of hope in the new year for a
cure.  Maybe I should have said Best Wishes but I am an old wimp who
still loves Christmas but I am too old to change (15 years with PD)

Pam