>Struggling every day with  PD changed my  whole attitude on
life for the better.

Pam, this is one of the points of true irony in living with PD.  I
appreciate the million small things, as well as the major assets I
have, my wife, fam, and remaining productive years much more.  I
caught a 36in. muskellunge (large fresh-water fish) in November, and
boy, did I relish that.  Not the fish.  Threw him back.  But the
experience.  Nothing like a taste of disability to give you
perspective, eh?  We're going to have to find some creative tactics to
work around our increasing difficulties.

Wasn't it Frank Zappa who said 'Necessity is the Mothers of
Invention?' ;-)

Enjoy the holidays!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]