Thank you everyone, for all you do.  Thank you John, Linda, Ray, Dee,
Maryse, Christie, Don, Mary Ann, Terry, Ted, Ned, Scott, everyone whom
I'm clumsily leaving out, those who support and assist the people with
PD, all the researchers out there, all the fundraisers, orgs, and all,
and thank you all for some very pointed, well reasoned, amicable
discussion of some very controversial issues.  I wish for you the
things you want most this holiday season, and continued strength
through the coming year.

Me?  All I really want is for the Buffalo Bills to be a respectable
football team.

Enjoy the holidays!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]