-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: 12/07/05 02:01:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PD/religion/politics
   i THINK I HAVE BEEN ON SPARKEL PARKINSON LIST AS ANY 1 I NEVER ASKED ANY
WHAT THEIRE POLITS OR WHAT CHURCH U WENT TO ALL IEVER ASKED IS U TO BELIVE
MAY IT BE BUCK JONES HOPALONG CASETED BE BE LIVE IN SOME THING 80 YEARS OLD
PWP 36 YEARS I DO NOT BELIVE THAT I HAVE GONE THROUG ANY THING U ALL HAVE I
STILL WILL BEET THIS PD. U JUST GOT TO BELIVE U WILL I STILL MOWE MY GRASS
PAINT LOT OF THING JUST BELIVE IN U SELF DON'T LET ME TELL DIFF. DO WHAT U
CAN DO THEN PAR UR BACK AND SAY HEY I DID ID U WON FIGHT AGAINST PD AND
WHISH U ALL A HAPPY HOLADAY DON AND VIVIAN
Well Ray I don't know how to take your answer.  Is it sarcasm? or are  you
serious?

We are all driven by religion and politics.  If on this forum we leave
religious and political agenda at home and discuss this disease, the
symptoms,
breaking medical news, our feelings about the disease and stay away from
putting
anyone down it would go a long way toward helping one another directly.

For example political rants that go on forever do alienate people and they
don't really further any cause.  This just becomes a forum for  the poster
feel that if they yell the loudest they can silence others  voices.  By the
way
it does work, ganging up and yelling that  is.  This forum has lost many
valuable contributors when regular  posters gang up on them and all yell
together
when they feel that any person is  making a point that is not in keeping
with
the gangs political and anti  religious agenda.

If you really want to stop posting politically biased, anti religious  and
inflammatory statements then I applaud you.  It is good to see you  have
come to
realize avoiding politics and religion will go a long way toward  getting
this list back to the useful list it once was.

Peace and Love to all

Theresa