Let me take this opportunity to thank those who responded to my Christmas
2005.  However, somehow, I feel some clarification is necessary.

The basic tenets of almost all of the religions of the world are related to
and/or are similar to the teachings of the Carpenter from Nazareth.  Tenets
such as understanding, sharing, honor, respect, struggle, compassion, truth,
kindness, suffering, tolerance, sacrifice and love, etc., exemplified a way
of life.  This way of life was costly in human experience.

To me, religion is one's personal choice.   I liken it to the rays of the
Headdress of the Sun.  There are many paths that lead to the same source.
What is important to me is not the name of the religion but how we live and
how we treat our fellow  man.   If a religion changes and loses its way, it
is man through the ages who is responsible.

Walk with rainbows.