TEAM YOUNG ONSET UNITY would like you to show your support for the 2006
Parkinson's Unity Walk in New York City on 29 APR 2006.  This unique team of
Parkinsonians has agreed to move towards a more fruitful future for the
community. This is just the first step in that direction.

The following organizations have put past differences aside and agree it is
time for the Young Onset Parkinson’s community to work collectively in order
for us to be recognized and for our unique needs to be addressed. Most
importantly we will get our voices heard.  Keep in mind that you dont have
to be attending the event to show support by registering on the team plus
you will receive a team t-shirt!

It also allows you to help raise critical funds for research via the website
they provide for you to launch an online fundraiser.

Will  you be the next to accept the challenge?

Shown in order of joining:

HYPERLINK "http://www.youngparkinsons.com/newhome/"YoungParkinsons.com |
HYPERLINK "http://www.northeastparkinsons.com/"North East Parkinson's &
Caregivers, Inc | Colorado Online Parkinson's Education & Support, Inc |
HYPERLINK "http://www.pdadvocates.org/"Movers & Shakers, Inc | Southeast
Parkinson Disease Association, Inc.|  Mid West Parkinson's Awareness

Accepted but have not yet registered:
HYPERLINK "http://www.yopa.org/"Young Onset Parkinson's Association  |
HYPERLINK "http://www.cureparkinsons.org/"Take Charge! Cure Parkinson's

It is our hope that this new alliance that will remain in place after Unity
Walk as a "special committee" where representatives from the many young
onset groups can come together monthly via  teleconference to work
collectively on events such as walks & symposiums, commercials, fundraisers
etc...

To register go HYPERLINK
"https://www.kintera.org/faf/home/waiver.asp?ievent=113743&lis=1&kntae113743
=9F3A4A62557C4962835C804919B44FBC&jt=1124380&teamsName=Young+Onset+United"HE
RE!  To view our efforts so far go HYPERLINK
"http://unitywalk06.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=113743&
lis=1&kntae113743=72F177CB7D8548BAB57B46FC0975D178&team=1124380"HERE!

Registration Procedures:
1) Register FIRST under the name of your organization using your official
directors or info email. This entry would be used for general donations in
direct support of Movers & Shakers and would show as such on the site. I
would enter your org name in capitals to make it stand out.
2) Then register INDIVIDUALLY. This will enable the individual to receive
recognition for their fundraising efforts, as well as receiving a TEAM YOUNG
ONSET UNITY  t-shirt; note that the official Unity Walk t-shirt is only
received if you attend the event. (If you want you may register your board
and supporters/walkers with an identifier placed after the last name; such
as:
 Michael Church (M&S)

We will be announcing a post walk Team Unity Dinner, hotel rebates, airfare
rebates, and a hotel roommate needed service soon!

LOGOS
Each organizations logo will be on the reverse of the team shirts along with
each "supporters" name as well as the logo of our corporate and small
business sponsors.
The front of the shirt will have a new YOUNG ONSET UNITY logo on the front.

We look forward to your reply and also to working with you in the future.

Regards,
TEAM YOUNG ONSET UNITY