Natasha,
A few years ago the head of our Math dept was toying with the idea of
offering a course in writing for math  majors, so I did some research on
courses.  Some of these sources might be useful to you--or just try a
google search on writing and mathematics

University of Minnesota Center for Writing offers courses in writing in
math, under the heading of  "teaching with writing"
http://writing.umn.edu/tww/syllabi/disciplines/math_syllabi.htm

"A Guide to Writing in Mathematics Classes"
http://server1.fandm.edu/departments/Mathematics/writing_in_math/guide.html

" AGuide to Writing Mathematics"
www.stat.ualberta.ca/~wiens/purdue1_write.pdf
<www.stat.ualberta.ca/%7Ewiens/purdue1_write.pdf>

Westfield State College site of Writing in Mathematics
http://biology.wsc.ma.edu/wscwg/mathematics/

Best
Sarah King

--