Wendy,

The University of Winnipeg Writing Centre started in 1988.

Janice Freeman

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/27/06 6:57 AM >>>
Hello everyone

The StFX Writing Centre is celebrating its 10th year this year. Our
campus newspaper editor is wondering how old we are in comparison to
other centres. Could you tell me what year YOUR writing centre was
established?
Wendy

Wendy L. Kraglund-Gauthier

Academic Skills Instructor