Hi Betsy!  Huron University College's Writing Centre (at UWO) started in
1999 with one person (me) and about 8 hours/week of instruction in my
office.  Now we have a dedicated writing centre and 6 staff who hold
about 27 hours/week of appointments and do customized workshops for
faculty on demand.  Theresa Hyland.