Happy New Year Inkshedders!

I feel as though my reminders should come with sound effects, but you can
fill in whatever effect you think is appropriate here!   As membership dues
cover January to December, we’re back down to list of one full member. Many
people pay at the conference in May, but this does leave us unable to be
sure what funding is available for graduate students at the conference
before those students must commit to coming. It would be nice to separate
the memberships from the conference attendance, so I encourage all of
ou  -whether you expect to attend the conference or not- to send in your
dues early in 2006.

Dues this year are $40 for regular membership and $20 for student or
under/unemployed. The forms are in the latest issue of the newsletter. Or
you can simply send your cheque made payable to “Inkshed at NSCAD” along
with name, address, phone number and institutional affiliation to:

Jane Milton
Inkshed Treasurer
5163 Duke Street
Halifax NS
B3J 3J6

Thanks so much, and best wishes for a wonderful 2006, Jane.