Thanks Roberta!
Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta
Lee
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Writing Centre, UNBSJ

Greetings.  I retired in June, 2000, after serving for ten years as
Supervisor of the Writing Centre at the University of New Brunswick,
Saint John. But I have seen no reports about its history, so will fill
in the information.
     It began as a part time operation in the 1983-4 academic year and
grew annually in numbers and hours from that time until 1990, when it
became firmly established. It is still in operation.
       The history and operation of the Writing Centres at UNB
Fredericton and UNB Saint John are quite different, so it's important to
differentiate between the two.
    Greetings to all of my friends out there.  Keep up the good work!
Roberta

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/