From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin Holock
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: the age of Canadian Writing Centres

I have been doing extensive research into Canadian WCs. As far as I can
tell, none of the following Universities don't have a WC (or at least have
no obvious web presence):

BC
Royal Roads
University Canada West

Alberta
Athabasca U
Augustana University College
Canadian U-C
Concordia U-C of Alberta
King's U-C
Taylor U-C
U of Phoenix

Manitoba
U-C of the North

Ontario
Charles Sturt U
Conrad Grebel U-C
Renison U
Assumption U

Quebec
U de Quebec à Trois Rivières
U de Sherbrooke

New Brunswick
Lansbridge U
U de Moncton (none on any of the 3 campuses)
St. Stephens U
U of NB - Fredericton
Yorkville U

PEI
U of King's College

Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of these. If you have any
information (especially email address), please forward it to me.

If anyone is interested, I'm also looking at colleges. There are
proprtionally much fewer WCs in colleges than in universities, but I suppose
that's not much of a surprise.

Martin Holock
Assistant aux communications / Communications Assistant
Service d'appui au succès scolaire (SASS)
Student Academic Support Service (SASS)
Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa
110, rue Université / 110 University
613.562.5800 poste/xt.3394
Téléc/Fax 562.5229