I’m resending this so that the subject line might catch more readers. My
apologies to anyone who already read the previous message.

I have been doing extensive research into Canadian WCs. As far as I can
tell, none of the following Universities don't have a WC (or at least have
no obvious web presence):

BC

Royal Roads

University Canada West

Alberta

Athabasca U

Augustana University College

Canadian U-C

Concordia U-C of Alberta

King's U-C

Taylor U-C

U of Phoenix

Manitoba

U-C of the North

Ontario

Charles Sturt U

Conrad Grebel U-C

Renison U

Assumption U

Quebec

U de Quebec à Trois Rivières

U de Sherbrooke

New Brunswick

Lansbridge U

U de Moncton (none on any of the 3 campuses)

St. Stephens U

U of NB - Fredericton Yorkville U

PEI

U of King's College

Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of these. If you have any
information (especially email address), please forward it to me.

If anyone is interested, I'm also looking at colleges. There are
proprtionally much fewer WCs in colleges than in universities, but I suppose
that's not much of a surprise.

Martin Holock

Assistant aux communications / Communications Assistant

Service d'appui au succès scolaire (SASS)

Student Academic Support Service (SASS)

Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa

110, rue Université / 110 University

613.562.5800 poste/xt.3394

Téléc/Fax 562.5229