-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Amanda Phillips
Sent: 02 January 2006 14:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Intro

Hi Sam.
Sorry to hear it got you.
(PD bit me a couple of years ago at the age of 47 - tho I'd probably had it
longer) - I seem to be the only person in the  area under 70 with PD.
One suggestion -don't do too much reading on PD at once or you'll get
depressed, especially as some of the writers don't know much.
I'm looking into the alternative stuff too, lots of  weirdos, but alexander
Technique may be worth investigating.

Amanda Phillips