> Does anyone out there have any experience of ECT in the treatment of
> Parkinsons?

I found this article
Maryse

  ECT for Parkinson's?
Mark Guttman
 Departments of Medicine and Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ont.
 Although we did not mention ECT in our article,1 we agree that it may have a
role in the treatment of specific symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
 Parkinsonian patients who are severely depressed and whose condition is
refractory to antidepressant therapy are candidates for ECT to treat their
depression. Patients with drug-induced psychosis that is resistant to
atypical neuroleptic medication who cannot tolerate reductions in their
antiparkinsonian medication may also be candidates for ECT. However, ECT
should not be offered to patients with dementia because there is the
potential that such treatment may cause worsening of cognition and may induce
delirium. There is insufficient evidence to suggest that motor symptoms
related to Parkinson's disease should be treated with ECT, and in our opinion
this should not be considered an indication for its use.