That's spooky because I'm preparing a paper with that conclusion but I go
further and include all chemicals and drugs that are capable of crossing the
blood brain barrier. I was up most of the night collating refe0rence
material. The downside if the group presenting the findings below, and
littleold me, are right, is that a cure is unlikely for those of us with PD
today. The real and only cure is to identify the chemicals annd drugs which
cause Parkinson's and withdraw them; as they did with DDT which was linked
to Parkinsons, and was widely used through out the USA and Europe in the
50's and 60's.

I'll probably include this in my paper, which I plan to send to Professor
David Healy, but I think Dr. James Parkinson did an excellent observation of
the condition, which he published in his, ' essay of the shaking palsy '.
This was based on observing less than 10 persons. What he did not take into
account was the impact of the industrial revolution - which was in it's 4th
decade at the time of his essay. His observations were in/near his Practise,
in Shorditch London. This is less than a mile NNE of the City of London gate
called Bishopsgate The area in between was settled by the Huegenots, whose
main occupation was silk making, Health and safety, were almost certainly
not a consideration and I think that exposure to dyestuffs could have been a
possible cause. To the East, is Clerkenwell, where the main industry was the
manufacture of scientific intruments, therefore possibl cause/s
are metals, acids and mercury.

I think the item below is the best bit of news I'v read, in that it points a
finger at the industry sector responsible for many ills; an industry that's
presented distorted facts to meet it's objectives; an industry focussed on
increasing sales & profits; an industry needing tighter regulation,
etc......

apologies for typo's.

happy new year to all.

Marco