-------Original Message-------

From: [log in to unmask]
Date: 01/03/06 02:11:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New on list
 HI AL LONG TIME NO HEAR HOW IS JUDITH STTILL GOT THETWONRY  ON MY DESK  I
THINK LOT REMEMBER U ALL NOT MANY OF THE OLD GROUP ON SO POST OR EMAIL ME
(DON MCKINLEY OR FLASH) TILL I HEAR HAPPY CANDIAN NEW YEAR
I'm Alan Richards of London, Ont., spouse of Judith whom many of you
know. She's been a member off and on for at least a decade.  I'm going
to watch, and possibly contribute, in hopes of learning more about how
to cope with this disorder. AER