Hi Maryse,
    It's been a long time since I last wrote to the list and I was sure no one would remember me.
    Thank you. It has been a delight to meet old friends again.
    Like everyone else fighting this PD monster, at times  it seems I have more bad days than good. However, I am determined to hang in as long as I can and even though there may not be a cure in my life-time, there will at least be a fight to the finish.
Blessings,
Judith

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 08:54:52 +0100