I want to be sure everyone knows who this man is and how he threatens the future of NT and ESCR.

Unlike Jehovah's Witnesses, who do not require everyone else to forego blood transfusions or Christian Scientists who do not require the rest of us to forego doctors, this powerful Senator wants to criminalize NT and ESCR to the tune of $1 million dollars and 10 years in jail for anyone, patient, doctor or researcher involved in NT or ESCR.

His belief that these cells are people is faith-based and as such can only be respected if he simply declines such treatment for himself or his family.  But he wants to punish us further if we actually get some help.  Even a majority of the people of his own state, Kansas, favor this research.  He is a presidential hopeful for 2008.

Take Action NOW if you disagree with his position.

U.S. Sen.Sam Brownback (R)
303 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington D. C. 20510 (202) 224-6521
[log in to unmask]  there is an underline between sam_brownback
Ray